Reputation MarketingYour reputation is one of the most important parts of your business. How people see your Appliance Repair company online will determine how many new customers you get or lose.
Reputation Marketing For Your Appliance Repair CompanyMaybe you have no reviews posted online for your business or you never put too much effort into asking your customers to leave you a review. Maybe you didn’t know how to get people to leave reviews or maybe you have no idea what we are talking about.
Did you know 88% of people looking for a local business will look at their reviews to determine if they are a good business to work with?
Why Should You Focus On Your Reputation?Your potential customers are looking at your reviews! If you have no reviews, then you are not sticking out from your competition.
In some very competitive markets you will find other appliance repair companies with many reviews. Our goal is to help you build up your reviews online as well as market your reviews to your potential customers.
Can people see your most recent reviews from your website? If not, then you aren’t marketing your reputation to your potential customers. We can do this for you!
Our reputation marketing system will get your best reviews in front of your visitors every single day of the year. Our system will do the hard work for you!
Does Your Online Reputation Really Matter?
Have you ever searched for a business online and saw that they had ‘stars’ next to their business listing? Did you know you could have the same thing? Most business owners don’t know where to start with asking for reviews of their services.
With our system we will actively help you build your 5-star reputation online. We don’t game the system or post fake reviews, but we can help you capture and get your customers to post reviews about your services online.
Most of your customers may have no idea how to post a review, that is where we can help!
Some Reputation Statistics To Consider:
- 88% have read reviews to determine the quality of a local business (vs. 85% in 2013)
- Almost 9 out of 10 consumers have looked at reviews in the last 12 months to help them make a decision on a local business
- 72% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 57% of consumers will visit a local business website after reading a positive review
- 72% of consumers will take some sort of action after reading a positive review
- 67% of consumers say read up to 6 reviews (vs. 77% in 2013)
- 85% of consumers say they read up to 10 reviews (vs. 92% in 2013)